Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mahu pergi ke lapangan hijau?







Great song from Oasis. Lagu ni sedang haunting my mind for the past few days. I remembered the days when I used to spend with Hanna, panjat bukit near Puncak (Puncak Perdana, my old kolej penginapan), then ada satu field membukit kat situ, rumput dia hijau pekat dan sangat cantik. The air kat situ petang-petang selalu sejuk and windy. Hanna dan aku pasti akan bring along our guitars dan sing out loud kat atas sana. Memekak. Hehe. Then touching-touching (in sense of feeling ourselves, bukan saling meraba-raba k thnx). Adoyaii. Good 'ol times. I missed you la my memekak partner..

Well thats that. Enjoy the song.






Oasis - Take Me Away

Just when it falls apart
And when it's time to start
Will you sit down here for another day
And when it's time to be
All the things that we
Are wishing away for another day

Cos in my soul we know where we're goin
We're goin where the grass is green, the air is clean and the good times are growin'
So take me away
Just for today
Cos I'm sat here on my own
I'd like to be
Under the sea
Where they'd probaly need a phone

And just when it falls apart
And just when it's time to start
Will you sit down here for another day

Cos in my soul we know where we're goin
We're goin where the grass is green, the air is clean and the good times are growin'
So take me away
Just for today
Cos I'm sat here on my own
I'd like to be
Under the sea
Where they'd probaly need a phone
I could be you
If I wanted to
But I've never got the time
You could be me
And pretty soon you will be
But you're gonna need a line

Need a line
Need a line
Need a line

5 comments:

  1. puncak ada atantuya mati.jgn pegi naik bukit sembarang.gahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep2.bahaya da puncak tuh skang :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol ya.

    no tacing2 lagi da =_=

    ReplyDelete
  4. hanna tu sapa?ko bukan suka duk berkurung dlm bilik ke masa kat puncak?the only time ko kuar hanya utk beli milo ais.as far as i know lar.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nurhanna tu dak PA. was diantara yg terlibat dlm penubuhan Poetful of Sweetness along with other 2 dudes also from PA. (disbanded sbb internal conflict)

    FYI masa tu adalah semester 6. dan aku dah tak duduk serumah ngan ko (aku duk rumah dino+rabun)

    harap maklum.

    ReplyDelete